Before Magisk became the main part of Customisation and tweaking it was the Xposed framework. It is a powerful mod and can be used to Customize and Tweak your Android device.
But Since magisk came the users of the Xposed framework switched to magisk. Magisk offers systemless root. This means you can make changes without actually changing any core files.
Riru Magisk Module
Riru module has been developed by two developers named Rikka and Yujin. Actually, This module is Crafted for the Xposed framework to run on Magisk but without installing the old type of codes and files. You can also Install L speed Magisk module along with Riru to get the best performance.
How to Install Riru
As we mentioned above Riru is magisk module so you can easily download and install this module using the magisk manager. But anyway you can follow the below-mentioned steps to install Riru on your device properly.
Steps to follow
- You can’t directly download and install Riru from magisk manager so Download the module from GitHub Repo and keep it in your device root directory for quick access
- If you are downloading from pc then connect your device with pc using a data cable and transfer the zip file to your device
- Now open Magisk manager and navigate to the modules section
- Click on the plus symbol to browse through your device directory and select the zip file
- Continue with the installation and wait for the installation process to finish
- Now magisk will prompt with a Reboot message
- Continue with Reboot
- Now your device will reboot
If you have installed the module correctly then you can see the module under magisk -> Modules -> Riru.
How To Use The Riru Module
As I mentioned above Riru is a magisk module that allows other modules to run in the zygote process model. So if you want to explore Riru to its full potential then you must install Riru compatible Modules through magisk manager.
After successfully installing Riru compatible magisk module you can configure that particular module with Riru. But some modules come with no configuration screen. In such cases you just start using the module Riru will automatically take care of that module in the background.