Paramount+ is a subscription-based streaming service that offers a wide range of content, including movies, TV shows, original series, and live sports.
Subscribers can access content from networks like CBS, MTV, Nickelodeon, BET, and Paramount Pictures by activating Paramount Plus.
In this guide, we have explained how to activate Paramount Plus on different devices and different methods you can follow to activate Paramount Plus.
What Is Paramount Plus
Paramount Plus has emerged as a prominent player, captivating audiences with its rich content library and exclusive offerings.
From classic movies to current blockbusters, and from beloved TV series to brand-new original productions, there’s something for everyone.
Whether you’re a fan of heart-pounding action, side-splitting comedy, gripping drama, or heartwarming family entertainment, Paramount Plus has you covered.
Paramount Plus Activation Using Walmart Membership
Yes! You can activate your Paramount Plus account subscription using your Walmart Membership. But you need to be on Walmart’s paid plan.
If you have a Walmart Plus account then follow below mentioned steps to learn how to activate your Paramount Plus account.
- Open your browser and log in to your Walmart Plus account using your username and password
- Once you are logged in to your Walmart account with your username and password, head over to settings
- Inside settings click on streaming services
- Once you click you can see the Paramount Plus option, where you can sign up and activate your Paramount Plus account.
- Once you click on Paramount Plus it will activate your Paramount Plus subscription.
Activate By Sign-up To Paramount Plus Account
If you are not a Walmart user and you don’t have a Walmart Plus account don’t worry. You can still Activate your Paramount Plus account using the subscription plan. Let’s see how to do it.
- Open a web browser on your Laptop or mobile phone.
- Open Paramount plus the official Official Website
- Now choose a plan that meets your needs and continue signup
- You’ll be asked to fill in some details, these details, and continue signup ( you may have asked to sign in using your Google account, Apple ID, or Email and password – choose whichever works for you)
- Choose the payment method and fill in the details
- Read the Terms and Conditions and Confirm The purchase
- Once you finish the signup process you’ll be asked to verify your email account and login to your account using the given e-mail ID and password.
- Once your account is completely activated you can start watching your Paramount Plus shows.
Activate Paramount Plus Account Using LG Smart TV
If you don’t have a Walmart Plus account or you don’t want to activate your Paramount Plus account using the official way, you can activate your account using LG Smart TV. Let’s see how you can do this.
- Go to LG App Store: Start by opening the official LG App Store on your TV.
- Search for Paramount Plus: Use the search bar to look for the Paramount Plus app.
- Download the App: Once you find the app, click on it to download and install it on your Smart TV.
- Open the App: After installation, open the Paramount Plus app.
- Access Settings: Navigate to the app’s settings.
- Sign In: Look for the sign-in option and select it.
- Sign In to Paramount Plus: Choose the sign-in method and enter your Paramount Plus credentials. (This will likely involve visiting the paramountplus.com website to complete the sign-in process.)
- Copy Activation Code: once you are logged in an activation code will be shown on the screen. Copy and keep it somewhere because we need this code later to activate the Paramount Plus subscription.
- In the next step, you’ll see a page same as below where you need to enter the activation code that you copied in the previous step
- Once you enter the code and click on continue your Paramount Plus Account will be activated and you enjoy viewing your shows.
Activate Paramount Plus Using Android Smart TV App
You can follow below mentioned step-by-step instructions to install the Paramount Plus App on your Android smart TV and activate your Paramount Plus account.
- Turn on your Android smart TV
- Access Google Play Store – Open the Google Play Store on your Android Smart TV. Ensure your TV is connected to the internet to access Paramount Plus content.
- Search and Install Paramount Plus – Use the search bar to find the Paramount Plus app. Once located, click to download and install it on your Smart TV.
- Open the App and Go to Settings – Launch the Paramount Plus app on your Smart TV. Navigate to the settings option within the app.
- Sign In to Your Account – Select the sign-in option and log in to your Paramount Plus account. You may need to visit paramountplus.com and follow the on-screen instructions to sign in.
- Note the Activation Code – After signing in, an activation code will be displayed on your TV screen. Be sure to write it down or make a note of it.
- Visit Activation Page – Using a web browser on your computer or smartphone, go to “Paramount+ | Device Activation (paramountplus.com)
- Enter the Activation Code – Enter the activation code you noted down in the provided field.
- Activate Your Account – Click on the “Activate” button. This will activate your Paramount Plus account on your Android TV.
- Enjoy Your Content – You can now log in and enjoy all your favorite shows and movies on Paramount Plus via your Android Smart TV.
Other TV models Support Paramount Plus
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Samsung TV
- LG TV
- Fire TV
- Sky TV
- Portal TV
- Vizio TV
- Xfinity device
As i mentioned above there variety of shows and movies available on Paramount Plus that can be viewed by activating the Paramount Account. You can activate Your Paramount Plus account using any of the mentioned methods.
If you feel Paramount is overusing your Data plan, then you can disable Autoplay on Paramount Plus by Going to settings.
Let me know if you face any problems while activating your Paramount Plus account. Happy Watching…