What makes Shamiko magisk module special? Some of you may have already noticed that after rooting with magisk manager some Banking apps stopped working, or preventing you from using it. That’s where Shamiko comes.
What is Shamiko Zygisk module [Magisk Module]
To avoid banking apps detecting Root access, developers made a magisk module which passes safety net. But unfortunately still some banking apps detecting Root access and prevent you from accessing the app.
Shamiko is a Zygisk Module to root access from banking apps. Zygisk itself a magisk module just like Riru Magisk Module.
Shamiko is developed by the same team who done L speed magisk module.
Requirements For installing Shamiko module
- Magisk 24.5+
- Zygisk module enabled
- Add banking apps to deny list
How To install Shamiko
Follow below mentioned steps to install Shamiko
- First Download Shamiko zip file and keep it in your device root folder
- If you downloaded zip file using pc then connect your device with pc using a data cable and transfer it to the device.
- Now open Magisk manager and go to Modules section
- Now click on install from storage option
- Select Downloaded Shamiko file
- Continue with installation
- Now simply click on the reboot button
- Your device will get rebooted
- Open Magisk manager and enable Shamiko module
- Configure Denylist
That’s it you have successfully installed Shamiko on your device.
You can also try Magnetar magisk module for device optimization
Hope you enjoyed. Keep reading and keep sharing..