Hi guys Today I’m back with an amazing post. which will explain how to install the FDE ai Magisk module on your device and how to use it.
As we all know android is great for customization, from changing the wallpaper to changing the notification bar, boot animation, and even the entire Operating System. Yes, you can easily change your Stock ROM and install a custom ROM on your Android device. And if your device is rooted then you can also try out some Magisk modules like FDE Ai Magisk module to customize your device.
What is FDE Ai Magisk Module (Feradroid Engine)
well, the fde ai magisk module is universal in one customizer module. you can use this Magisk module to take your device to another level of customization. Yes, every device is different but the best thing about FDE AI is, that it works on almost all Android devices. You can increase your device performance even without increasing the power consumption. Feradroid is compatible with almost all Android devices.
And yes as the name suggests This Magisk module contains real AI inside. It will closely observe how you interact with your device and what apps or settings you use the most. It analyzes everything and gives the best user experience.
Requirements to install Fde ai Magisk module
- Your device must be rooted with Magisk manager
- Supported Android version V5.0 +
How to Download Feradroid Module
You can directly download and install this module from the Magisk manager or simply download it by clicking the below download button.
installation is very simple however, please read the warning note before continuing with the installation.
Warning – Don’t try to install any other Fde ai Magisk module that you have downloaded from other websites. And take a full backup of your device. so If anything goes wrong you can simply revert back to the old stage.
- Take a full backup of your device
- Make sure your device is running on Android version 5.0 or later
- Check Your device is rooted and Magisk Manager is installed
Follow the below-mentioned steps to install the FDE Ai module
- Download the latest version from the above link
- Boot your device into custom recovery
- Go to the install section
- Choose the downloaded zip file
- tap on the install zip file
The file will be flashed. Now you can reboot your device, open the Magisk Manager app, and check Fde ai Magisk module is active.
How To Uninstall FDE Ai Module
- Open Magisk Manager
- Open the Magisk Manager application – Seach for the app in your App drawyer
- Access the Modules Section:
- In the Magisk Manager app, tap on the menu icon in the top-left corner.
- Select FDE Ai Module
- From the menu, select “Modules.” This will display a list of all the modules you have installed. and select the FDE ai module
- Uninstall the Module:
- On the module details screen, you should see an option to uninstall the module.
- Tap on “Uninstall,” and Magisk Manager will remove the module from your device.
- Reboot (if necessary):
- Some modules may require a reboot to complete the uninstallation process.
You can also Install this module on Magisk Delta Apk Which works same like Magisk Manager but with extra Features and Options.
Uninstall Using Zip File
You can also uninstall the module using the uninstall zip. make sure you have installed a custom recovery to perform this uninstallation using the zip file.
- Download The ZIP file
- Boot your device to recovery mode
- Tap on Install Zip File
- Browse for the file and select the downloaded file
- Continue with the installation
- Reboot your device
FDE Ai is a Very needed Magisk module if your device needs a performance upgrade. Or if you face any issue after the installation you can safely uninstall the module using any of the ways mentioned above.
Please don’t hesitate to comment below if you face any other issues.