Have you ever forgotten your android device pass lock? If yes then you are at the right place. Android multi tools v1.02b is a windows software that helps you to recover your device pattern locks or password locks. We know that there are billions of smartphones using Android OS and most smartphone users forget their passwords/pattern locks. If this happened to you in the future you can use this software to unlock your device very easily.
What is Android Multi Tools V1.02b – How to Use It
As I said android multitools is a must-have software for unlocking any type of lock, No matter if it is a pattern lock pin lock, or fingerprint lock. This tool can easily unlock any locks without losing your precious data. Sounds good right? Ok now let’s check how to download this software and install it on your windows pc.
Before downloading let’s check what are the main features of this amazing software.
- Status check – this option can be used to check your device’s current status like if your device is connected to a pc or not.
- Resent any locks – Yes you can easily reset any type of phone lock using this software.
- Data Wipe – You can use this option to wipe data from your device
- Check Device in fastboot mode – You can easily check your device status in fastboot mode
- Hardware information – Check your device hardware information like Storage, Battery info, etc
- Software information – Check information about software like OS version type and firmware details
- Go to Cmd – a separate option is available to get you into the command prompt window
- The latest version of Windows OS
- Working pc
- An Android device with a working data cable
To run android multi tools on your windows pc you need to install the latest version of the drivers set. You can download the drivers from the below links
How to Install Android Multi Tools
Now let’s check how to download and install this amazing tool on your windows pc.
- First download Android Multitools
- Extract downloaded file
- Now select Android Multi-tools and Run the application
- Open your device and enable USB debugging
- Now connect your device with pc using a Data cable
- Now choose the option you want to execute eg: if you want to boot your device into fastboot then press option 2
Is android multi tools safe?