Are you searching for how to install android 5.1 custom ROM on your HTC one x. Then you are at the right place here you can get all the details about HTC one x android 5.1 custom Rom.
This firmware comes with great features you can do almost any customizations. Still, there is no news from HTC that when they will release an Android 5.1 update for the device. But you don’t need to wait anymore. You can easily install the latest Android 5.1 on your device with this custom ROM.
Android 5.1 Custom ROM for HTC one X
Before moving on to the next please be aware that this is a custom ROM developed and maintained by third-party developers. ROM may not be stable and there may be bugs. Install The ROM at your own risk.
IF you still want to install android 5.1 custom ROM on your device follow this guide. The bootloader of your device must be unlocked before starting. And root permission will give you additional benefits you can use Stump root apk to root your device
Features of Android 5.1 custom ROM
Let’s check some of the best features
- Updated Navbar
- Updated Status bar
- Updated Icons
- updated app animations
- New clock widgets
- New lock screen
- New widget styles
There are a lot of other features also available you can find yourself after installing this ROM.
Note – This ROM is only for HTC one x. Please Don’t try to install this ROM on any other device. We are not responsible for anything that happens to your device. Take a full backup of your data and do it at your own risk.
- Take a full backup of your device
- Make sure your device bootloader is unlocked
- Make sure your device drivers are installed on your pc
- Make sure the device is fully charged
Steps To Install Android 5.1 custom ROM on your HTC one x
Follow the below-mentioned steps carefully to install custom ROM your device.
- Download ROM file from the above link and extract it on your PC
- Now connect HTC one x with your pc using a data cable and enable mass storage
- Turn off your device and boot it to fast boot mode
- Now turn on the cmd prompt and enter the following command
fastboot flash boot boot.img
- Now type the following command and press enter
- Now Go to recovery mode and select wipe option
- wipe cache data and system
- go to the install section
- Now choose the zip file and tap on install
- it will take some time to finish
- After installation reboot your device
That’s it you ve successfully installed Android 5.1 on your HTC one x.