Are searching for a way to install the latest TWRP Recovery on your Xiaomi Redmi 9 power? Then you are at the right place. On this page, we have described the steps to install the latest version of TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) Recovery on your Redmi 9 device.
TWRP is one of the most popular recovery projects available now. To install this recovery on your device first you have to unlock your device bootloader. After that, you can easily install this on your device. Let’s check TWRP project features.
Wy you should install TWRP
- Easily flash Custom ROM on your Redmi 9 power / 9T
- You can easily take a complete backup of your device
- Install mods on your device via flashing through TWRP
- Easily Root and unrott your Redmi 9 device
- Remove bloatware from the device
- Clean device memory
- Modify CPU clock speeds
How to Install TWRP Recovery on your Redmi 9 T/ Power
Before beginning the installation process you should make sure that you are following all steps carefully.
TWRP Image File – Download
ADB FastBoot – Download
- FIrst downlaod and install all required drivers
- Now open phone’s settings ->System-> About phone and tap on build number for 4 to 5 times to enable developer option on your device
- After enabling developer option go to developer settings and tap enable USB debugging
- Open ADB fastboot folder
- Open command prompt in that window
- Put your device on Fastboot mode by pressing volume up + power button
- Connect your device with pc using Original Data cable
- Now enter below mwntioned command and press enter
adb reboot bootloader
9. Now you have to flash TWRP on your device to do this you have to enter below command and press enter
fastboot flash recovery twrpname.img
Thats it you have successfully installed TWRP recovery on your redmi 9 power. Now you can root your device by downloading magisk manger and flasing it trough TWRP.