Xiaomi is one of the most popular widely used Chinese smartphone Brands. Xiaomi made the smartphone industry much more cheaper and affordable for common people. Due to its low price and high-end performance, people started to choose Xiaomi over any other big smartphone brand. But Xiaomi’s default MIUI comes with a lot of bloatware and ads. Here we have tried to explain How to Remove Unwanted Apps From MIUI devices.
Although Some of the preinstalled apps are extremely useful for some users, the majority of users found almost all apps are useless. Sometimes these types of bloatware can bring a variety of problems like security issues or slow device performance.
How to Remove Unwanted Apps From MIUI devices
Now, let’s check how to remove bloatware from your MIUI device without wasting any more time.
- First of all, enable USB debugging on your device. To do this
- Open settings
- Tap on about
- Click 5 to 7 times on the build number
- Developer option will be enabled
- Now Go to the developer option and enable USB debugging on Your device
- Download platform-tools or USB ADB drivers to your PC
- Extract the zip file and open the folder
- Now open cmd prompt in the same folder
- Now connect your Xiaomi device to your PC using the USB cable
- Once connected Type the following command and press enter
- Authorize USB debugging on your device and pc
- Now type the following command and execute
- Now type the following command press enter – replace package name with the actual application package name
pm uninstall --user 0 <package name>
- Once you have completed uninstalling all the apps disconnect your device and Reboot
- You’re done
That’s it you have successfully removed unwanted apps from your MIUI device.