Are you searching for Google Camera for Poco X3 Pro smartphone? Then you are at the right place. Xiaomi product, the excellent Poco X3 Pro with 256 GB storage is a premium smartphone. The Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro smartphone is best for playing games. Poco X3 comes with many features, including Cinematic Pan, night side portrait mode, quick zoom, and many more. The Price of the Poco X3 Pro Smartphone has been Starting From 18,999 INR. The price value isn’t always a terrible fee in line with its functions and compatibility.
The Front Camera of the Poco X3 Pro smartphone consists of a 20 Megapixels sensor. For the battery, the smartphone features a big 5160mAh battery, and it additionally helps in fast charging. The Poco X3 phone is to be had in basically three color options: Phantom Black, Frost Blue, and Metal Bronze. There is a base version of 6GB RAM, and there’s every other version with 8GB RAM to be had in the Poco X3 telephone priced at INR 20,999. The Poco X3 Pro smartphone has basic connectivity features like dual-band facility, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi Direct connection, hotspot, GLONASS, BDS, and many more.
The smartphone Poco X3 has a large screen of 6.67 inches which is a good feature. The Google camera has been made possible thanks to developers Arnova G2 and BSG. Both developers have updated their modes with Google camera 8.1, and both the variants work very well.
The latest launched Google camera for the Poco X3 Pro smartphone is G Cam 8.1. Google released the version on Android 11, and now we can install it on our devices.
GCam 8.1 is the latest version of the Google camera. The exclusive and essential features of the Android 11 app are only available on Pixel devices.
Google Camera is a digital digicam utility developed with the aid of using Google for Android. It is now supported on all gadgets running Android 4.4.
Google digital digicam app is an exceptional digital digicam app for all devices. It can take lovely portrait pix and night pictures make them extraordinary.
If you need the best performance on this G cam version then you can try arrow OS with your poco x3 pro. Arrow os poco x3 pro is the best combo ever.
- HDR Enhanced photographs
- Astrophotography Mode
- Night Sight
- Google Lens
- Social sharing feature which helps to create memories.
- Share photos instantly for up to three
- Social media apps
- Video recording at 4K video
- Recording resolution is also available
- Video stabilization is likewise available
- New video stabilization options like cinematic Pan, standard mode, and many more.
- Many other functions like photosphere and Time Lapse operate amazingly.
- The camera also provides facilities like lens blur, slow motion, playground, RAW support, and many more.
These latest and trendy features of the Google camera help us click photographs and make them memorable for everyone and a lifetime.
Download – GCam_7.4.104-v2.0_eng.apk
How to Install
- Uninstall any Camera App [G cam] installed on your smartphone or device.
- Then download Google camera.
- Then, see the location where you’ve downloaded the APK File.
- Now install the APK file as a normal application.
- Open it and allow all the required permissions they asked for.
That’s it Now you have successfully installed Google Camera for Poco X3 Pro.
The G cam app works with most Poco Android phones, the same thing with the Poco X3 Pro. Enjoy photography and create more memories with lots of fun and new features. Google Camera for Poco X3 Pro
I hope the content was useful. Do share it if you find some relevant and valuable information through this