This tutorial will show you how to install AowOs 11 on your Poco x3 pro (Vayu). You can also download the custom from here and install it on your device by following some simple steps.
What Is Arrow OS
Arrow is one of the most popular custom ROM based on AOSP. ArrrowOS focus on a simple and clean interface with easy navigation and greater stability.
What makes Arrow OS special – There are plenty of custom Roms available but most of them are focused on bringing new features and heavy customizations. But Arrow is not like that. Arrow OS focuses only on stability, Clean and minimal interface, and pure stock performance.
Features of arrow OS V11
Arrow os comes with a lot of inbuilt features let’s check them out.
- You can do Disabling and enable of QS tiles title
- Easy Quick and hidden brightness bar
- choose Dark mode color bucket
- Attractive Fingerprint on Display animations
- Better Charging information
- Double-tap to sleep on the lock screen
- Weather on lock screen clock
- Double-tap to sleep
- Network traffic indicators
- Advanced restart menu
- Advanced Multiple power menu actions
- Inverted navigation bar
- Easy Playback control with volume keys
- one click Waking the phone with volume keys
- Quick torch with the power button
- better Gesture navigation pill custom length
- Swipe to screenshot with your finger
- And many more
How To Install Arrow OS 11 on your Poco x3 pro (Vayu)
Installing Arrow os is pretty simple but you have to be careful.
- Almost everything – If you find any problem please comment below
Download – Download Arrow OS for your poco x3 Vayu
Steps to Install Arrow OS 11
Follow the below-mentioned steps carefully.
- Remove security locks that are present in MUI now – Like a fingerprint, Pattern lock, Pin lock, etc
- Unlock Bootloader
- Download the ROM file and move the zip file into your device’s internal storage
- Boot into Custom Recovery
- Browse ROM zip file through file manager and Flash the ROM file
- Wipe data and format
- Reboot your device
That’s it you have successfully installed Arrow os on your poco x3 pro (Vayu)